A slate of 16 official judges will evaluate over 2,500 head of the finest registered dairy cattle October 2-6 during the 2012 World Dairy Expo. This premier dairy industry event attracts over 65,000 dairy cattle enthusiasts from around the globe. The following list of judges has been named:
- International Ayrshire Show: Lynn Harbaugh, Marion, Wis.; Associate Judge: Chad Ryan, Fond du Lac, Wis.
- International Brown Swiss Show: Curtis Day, Burnsville, Minn.; Associate Judge: Brian Schnebly, Hagerstown, Md.
- International Guernsey Show: Adam Liddle, Argyle, N.Y.; Associate Judge: William Peck III, Schuylerville, N.Y.
- International Holstein Show: Michael Heath, Westminster, Md.; Associate Judge: Dave Dyment, Dundas, Ont.
- Central National Jersey Show: Mark Rueth, Oxford, Wis.; Associate Judge: Cathy Yeoman, Dover, Okla.
- International Milking Shorthorn Show: Steve White, New Castle, Ind.; Associate Judge: Ken Empey, Dorchester, Ont.
- Grand International Red & White Show: Justin Burdette, Mercersburg, Pa.; Associate Judge: Steve Shaw, Williamsburg, Pa.
- International Junior Holstein Show: Chris Lahmers, Marysville, Ohio;Associate Judge: Pat Conroy, Angola, Ind.
Source: World Dairy Expo