Toggle the Widgetbar
- Micreos, a major supplier of bacteriophages in the U.S. market, has appointed Bert de Vegt as Managing Director of Micreos Food Safety and a member of Micreos management team.
- Following the evolution of the Allflex Group highlighted by the recent acquisitions of SCR (Israel) and SureFlap (USA), Brian Bolton has been named chief operating officer of the Allflex Group of companies worldwide, and Glenn Fischer will assume the role of president of Allflex USA.
- The Beef Improvement Federation (BIF) awarded two Roy A. Wallace Memorial Scholarships. Congratulations to Matthew McIntosh, a student at the University of Connecticut and Joshua Hasty, a Ph.D. candidate at Colorado State University. The scholarship fund was established by Select Sires.
- Nedap, a global leader in livestock management systems, announced the hiring of Brad Carson. Carson joins the U.S. swine team as a sales representative and will serve as a resource on swine management and technologies.
- The American Meat Science Association (AMSA) announced that Dr. Keith Belk, AMSA member and past president, was recently named the new Ken and Myra Monfort Endowed Chair in Meat Science at Colorado State University (CSU).