Toggle the Widgetbar
AgWired Animal, Animal Bites, Dairy, Poultry
- Allflex, part of the Antelliq Group, has announced that it has acquired Agrident, the German-based agricultural technology company specializing in RFID data capture systems used in process control and animal management systems worldwide.
- The U.S. Roundtable for Sustainable Poultry & Eggs and the International Poultry Welfare Alliance have selected Ryan Bennett to lead both organizations as their new executive director beginning Sept. 4.
- TechAccel, a venture development company in the agriculture and animal health sector, is partnering with Reliance Animal Health Partners, an animal health technology consulting firm, to form a new animal health product development organization.
- Kent Nutrition Group is offering a new line of products developed for sheep, goats, pigs and rabbits under the Home Fresh® product family name.
- The North American Meat Institute has named Julie Anna Potts its next president and CEO effective September 24, 2018. Potts succeeds retiring President and CEO Barry Carpenter.
- Zoetis has introduced Core EQ Innovator, the first and only equine vaccine to contain all five core equine disease antigens – West Nile, Eastern and Western Equine encephalomyelitis, tetanus and rabies – in one vaccine.
- Rebekka Paskewitz, a 20-year-old college student from Browerville, Minnesota, representing Todd County, was crowned the 65th Princess Kay of the Milky Way in an evening ceremony at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds Aug. 22.