Toggle the Widgetbar
AgWired Animal, Animal Bites
- Leading dairy organizations have united to host the inaugural California Dairy Sustainability Summit on November 27-28, 2018 at the Sacramento Convention Center. For more information, visit CADairySummit.com or dairycares.com.
- Garrett Slavik was recently named a Vita Plus dairy specialist and will serve dairy producers in central Michigan.
- Merck Animal Health has selected Sullivan Higdon & Sink as agency of record to help lead marketing efforts that include strategic communications and creative for their swine and cattle divisions.
- The American Feed Industry Association’s free Feed Education Program returns for the twelfth time to the International Production & Processing Expo on Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2019.
- USPOULTRY and the USPOULTRY Foundation announce the completion of a funded research project at the University of Georgia in Athens, Ga., in which researchers revealed a method to improve E. coli vaccines. The research was made possible in part by an endowing Foundation gift from Koch Foods and is part of the Association’s comprehensive research program encompassing all phases of poultry and egg production and processing.
- Allflex Livestock Intelligence, an Antelliq company, announces another major collaboration with Nestlé, the world’s largest food and beverage company. As part of Nestlé’s commitment on animal welfare, it is piloting Allflex’s SenseHub solution to monitor the overall well being of cows on dairy farms in several geographic regions.