Toggle the Widgetbar
AgWired Animal, Animal Bites
- WATT Global Media has announced agenda and speaker details for the 2019 Chicken Marketing Summit. This annual executive conference is scheduled for July 21-23, 2019 at the Belmond Charleston Place in Charleston, South Carolina.
- The Milk Hall of Fame announces the 2020 USA and International Spokesmodel video and photo auditions have begun. This year, the Milk Hall of Fame will be accepting video and photo submissions from the six billion milk and dairy fans around the world in their own native language!
- The National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, Public Lands Council, American Farm Bureau Federation, and Society for Range Management announced support for a proposal to reduce wild horse and burro populations on western rangelands.
- Registration is now open to cattle producers for four events on the Stockmanship & Stewardship Regional Tour, with the next stop in Ames, Iowa. Events will also be held in Colorado, Kansas and Louisiana.
- Wyatt Smith was recently named a Vita Plus dairy specialist. Smith’s primary responsibilities will be to provide dairy producers in northwest Wisconsin and southeast Minnesota with feed, nutritional, and management expertise for every area of the dairy farm.