Toggle the Widgetbar
AgWired Animal, Animal Bites
- USPOULTRY’s Women’s Leadership Conference will focus on effective leadership, professional communication and mental health and wellness to assist women leaders with challenges and develop skills for becoming more successful leaders. The Conference, held Aug. 15-16 at the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa in Destin, Florida, will include professional women from all levels of the industry who will provide their perspectives and insights on a variety of topics. To register for the Women’s Leadership Conference and to view the full agenda, click here or visit www.uspoultry.org.
- Dairy producers can now add Aureomycin® from Zoetis to replacement heifer feed for control of bacterial pneumonia. This expanded label provides another option against costly pneumonia for veterinarians and dairy producers. Dairy producers are encouraged to contact their veterinarian for more information about Aureomycin. You also can learn more about the product here.
- Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin is teaming up with the Milwaukee Brewers all season long to build trust in dairy farmers, dairy products and dairy farming practices. The partnership highlights the importance of Wisconsin’s signature industry for consumers and honors Wisconsin dairy farmers, including an August 11th Farmers Appreciation Day and pre-game tailgate.
- The American Feed Industry Association congratulates Adam Lock, Ph.D., of Michigan State University, for receiving the 2019 AFIA-American Dairy Science Association Nutrition Research Award.
- Bazooka Farmstar, a manufacturer in the manure and ag industry for 44 years, will hold the first LET’S TALK SH** event for manure applicators and farmers. The event will be held July 16-17 in Washington, Iowa.
- ONE: The Alltech Ideas Conference (ONE19) brought together more than 3,500 producers and industry experts from 68 countries to share insights and explore solutions for today’s most pressing issues in agriculture and beyond. The 35th annual symposium featured more than 100 speakers providing their unique perspectives on over 60 topics. Their presentations are now available on the Alltech Idea Lab.