The 2011 All-American Dairy Show will welcome 10 judges to place classes in 14 youth and open shows Sept. 17-22 at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Expo Center in Harrisburg.
- Lee Barber of DeWitt, Iowa, will judge the All-American Brown Swiss show on Tuesday and Wednesday, Sept. 20-21.
- Ted DeMent of Kenney, Ill., will place the All-American Milking Shorthorn show on Tuesday and Wednesday, Sept. 20-21.
- Theodore Halbach of Madison, Wis., will judge the Premier National Junior Holstein Show on Monday, Sept. 19.
- Ronald Heffner of Middletown, Md., returns to judge at the All-American and will place the Premier National Junior Red & White show on Monday, Sept. 19 and the Eastern National Holstein show Wednesday and Thursday, Sept. 21-22.
- Matthew Lawrence of Mercer, Pa., will make his All-American Dairy Show judging debut by placing the All-American Red & White show Wednesday, Sept. 21.
- Daniel Sivesind of Waukon, Iowa, will work triple-time by judging the Premier National Junior Ayrshire and Milking Shorthorn shows on Monday, Sept. 19, and the All-American Guernsey Show on Wednesday, Sept. 21.
- Larry Schirm of Laurelville, Ohio, will return to place the Jersey Show at the All-American for the third time on Wednesday and Thursday, Sept. 21-22.
- Steve Wagner of Quarryville, Pa., will place the Premier National Junior Guernsey Show on Monday, Sept. 19.
- Eric Topp of Botkins, Ohio, returns to the All-American Dairy Show and will place the Premier National Junior Jersey show on Monday, Sept. 19, and the All-American Ayrshire Show Tuesday and Wednesday, Sept. 20-21.
- Laurie Winkelman of Appleton, Wis., will officiate the Premier National Junior Brown Swiss show on Monday, Sept. 19.
Source: The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture