Ranch House Designs Inc. has provided hands-on workshops in agricultural marketing, livestock marketing and agricultural photography since 2011. Their latest event will take place March 27-29th in Kansas City, MO and I will be there. Join me atThe Gathering Conference, a leading educational workshop in the industry that is great for farmers and ranchers, association staff members and industry professionals.
To date more than 400 participants have attended our workshops, with many attending multiple conferences. The great thing about these workshops is that they are producer friendly, farmer friendly, and are guaranteed to teach you marketing tool, photography skills, and cutting edge advertising methods that can immediately be implemented in your agri-business, farm, ranch, or organization.
Conference registration includes admission to the following:
– Friday night welcome social featuring business panel discussion.
– A full day of workshops held Saturday, March 28
– Sunday’s half day program
– An all-new, special conference workbook never before published and filled with conference notes, tips and insider tricks
– Access to a private Facebook group for workshop attendees to ask questions, share tips, and find shared lodging for the event.
– A chance to win more than $1500 in conference giveaways including a free ad design, social media set up, individual photo training session and more!
– Up to $500 in discounts in future services from Ranch House Designs or Luke and Cat future services.
General conference registration opened January 20th at 8:00 a.m. CST and will be limited to the first 50 participants. Early bird seats sold out in less than one hour.
**College students may receive a 10% conference discount with coupon code STUDENT at checkout.