- A new report from RaboResearch Food & Agribusiness, “Foraging for Higher Prices” explores hay prices and the impact on dairies. Members and journalists may request a copy by contacting RaboResearch Report Requests/Media Inquiries, Sarah Kolell, at (816) 350-4811 or Sarah.Kolell@RaboAg.com.
- The July Dairy Market Report is ready for download from the National Milk Producers Federation website. Indicators suggest milk prices have rebounded from their earlier spring lows.
- Students wishing to apply for the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association and Public Lands Council 2018 Spring and Summer public policy and law clerk internships must submit their applications by August 15, 2017.
- Register now to attend the CattleFax Trends+ Cow-Calf Webinar being held on August 30, 2017 at 5:30 MT. The seminar will provide an overview of the beef and cow-calf industry through the end of 2017 and into 2018.
- Alltech is hosting a webinar on the topic of trace minerals and their role in livestock health and performance. Register for this event taking place Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 2:00 EST.